From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Malcolm M. Preston
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 8:25 AM
To: Brian P. Mileshosky; AMSAT-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] KK5YY Memorial Gathering

Brian,

Distance precludes me from getting there in person although I have had
Jerry on my mind since I learned about him.

Does Barbara or anyone else have any lasting memorial in mind?  I would
imagine quite a few might be interested in doing something in his name.
Please let me know.

Mal Preston, NP2L
St. John, USVI