RE: AEA DSP-1232 Terminal Node Controller, Repair Manual Request

Hi Richard, and all

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.  While AEA mentioned the availability of a technical manual for the DSP1232/DSP-2232 family, it doesn't exist, and was never written.  You're pretty much stuck with either seeing if you, a qualified digital tech, or Timewave can fix it.

I worked at AEA, in the customer service department, when those products were introduced, and did some troubleshooting on one or two.

73, Bob, KD7NM