KK5YY SK

I am very saddened by the news that Jerry has left us.

He was about as enthusiastic a Ham as anyone could know, and his mind
was always conjuring up neat new ways to talk to a satellite, or (more
importantly) how to demonstrate satellite operation to a newcomer. His
hands-on demos at the Anchorage Hamfest (as well as other venues) always
drew a crowd, and he would always construct the demos in such a way as
to make the concept understandable to the newcomer.

I couldn't be more shocked at this sad news. The Amateur community has
lost one of its most tireless members.

73, Jerry, and sincere condolences to your family.

Chip Margelli, K7JA