From: "Bob Bruninga" <bruninga@usna.edu>
Cc: "Amsat Bulletin Board" <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 11:52
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-40 newbee

> ...on 19 May, ALON/ALAT is now ~327/11, with ALAT decreasing slowly
> toward 0.  The passbands will be on starting tomorrow, MA 20-100...

In preps for our annual summer student demo, I rolled out our 3' dish
with AIDC down converter and between about 1400z to 1600z (today 27 May) I
couldn't  find AO-40.  Probably something on this end, but I just wanted
to confirm  that she is on and I should have heard the middle beacon
2401.3 +/- Doppler

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob