KK5YY Memorial from SoCal?

> Barbara, Jerry KK5YY's wife, asked me to distribute information about
> Jerry's memorial gathering.  Please pass this on to other hams you know,
> on nets, at Ham gatherings, etc.  The gathering will take place this
> Sunday, June 1st, 2:00PM at the Pajarito Ski Lodge.  The area is through
> Los Alamos on the way to Jemez Springs.

OK, color me nuts, but I am considering driving out to this gathering from
the Los Angeles area.  If anyone would be interested in going along for the
ride and splitting costs (and some driving), let me know.  I figure it
would be about 14 hours drive each way so I would think that leaving
Saturday morning and spending a night in western New Mexico.  For return,
most of it would be done Monday I would think.  I would be quite flexible
in the agenda however.
If interested, contact me off-list at k6ccc@amsat.org

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC