Re: My involvement with KK5YY

I would be remiss not to comment about Jerry.  It came a real shock to hear
of his passing as only two weeks or so ago he asked me to go look at some
property on a lake 8-miles from me that he was considering.  He told me of
his travel plans this summer that would include a visit with me.  It
sounded like he was about to realize his dreams!  I could relate well
having made my move north 25-years ago...and no regrets!

Jerry loved Alaska and came up often during the Anchorage Hamfest.  He
helped me several times at the Amsat booth and I was always very pleased
for the Leo demos he put on.  He often fielded questions much better than I
could.

My hearfelt condolences to Barbara!  We will all miss him.

Ed - AL7EB