Night-time Telemetry & Contacts Required from Southern Hemisphere

I would like to obtain about two minutes of telemetry from OSCAR-11, at
the end of an eclipse. This would enable me to compare the battery
measurements with some taken many years ago.

My calculations indicate that the receiving station needs to be around
Latitude 80 deg South, ie a very remote part of the world! Probably an
impossible request, however night-time telemetry from Southern
Australia, Southern New Zealand, or Southern South America would also be
of interest, although it wouldn't catch the end of the eclipse period.

If anyone on  this list can help, or suggest an e-mail contact for this
part of the world, it would be much appreciated.  There would be no need
to decode the telemetry as a sound file would be suitable. Alternatively
the MIXW2 program could be used, without the need for any special
hardware.

Please do not send any files, without initial discussions.

73

	      Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.