AEA DSP-1232 Terminal Node Controller, Repair Manual Request

Hello Amsat bb,

If anyone would have a copy of the technical description of the working of
this TNC it would be very appreciated for you to contact me about it. I do
have the users manual and even the circuit diagram for it and this is quite
a thick manual. The trouble is that this TNC broke. If I had a technical
manual, it would give some idea of how it is supposed to work and what to
look for in searching for the error.

I will financially remunerate the trouble it takes whoever is able to dig
this information up and send it.

Richard Atkinson VK4ZA. Brisbane, Australia.