Re: FS/KO4MA St. Martin Island

Thanks for the heads-up, Lee.  It was a tough pass, with lots of hash-type
interference, but I did hear Drew trying to get in several times but being cut
off by other operators.  I heard him confirm the following stations (have it on
file if anyone needs it):
K5OE
N5ZNL
W7JPI
XE2AT
XE1MEX
KB8VAO
N0YK

73,
Jerry, K5OE

>  just worked FS/KO4MA (grid square FK88) on the 1214 UTC pass of UO-14.  It
>  looks like there may be just one more low elevation pass (7 deg max. el.)
at