EDIT for FT-847 Sat Radio

Sometime ago, someone was nice enough to point to where I could find a
FT-847 memory management program called EDIT. To make a long story short, do
to a hard drive failure and a error reading in the backup, I'm now without.
Would someone please tell me where I could find it again on the net. Thanks
in advance.. Keith N4ZQ