BBQ Dish gain etc. follow-up

As promised (threatened?), I have written up my NEC modelling results of
the 38"x26" BBQ grid dish.  The analysis includes feed and total system
patterns, plus a stab at antenna noise temperature (and therefore G/T
comparisons).

http://members.cox.net/nx7u/ao40/bbqdish/BBQGridNec.htm

Any comments, questions, etc., on the analysis are welcome.  Probably more
appropriate to make them directly to me rather than the list.

Scott Townley NX7U
Gilbert, AZ  DM43di
http://members.cox.net/nx7u