VP2E (Anguilla) on UO14?

Has anybody heard Drew on UO14 operating from VP2E (Anguilla)?

I've only had a chance to listen to one UO14 pass in the last couple days, and I didn't hear him.  And nobody has mentioned it on amsat-bb.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA

On May 11, Drew wrote:

>From May 19th to May 30th, and then again possibly 2 weeks later, I will be
in Anguilla for work. I will at the least have an arrow and HT to make QSOs
on UO-14, and SO-50 or AO-27 if they are on or still on by the time they get
to 18 degrees latitude. I have applied for my reciprocal license, but since
I have to pick it up in person, and this is a work trip, the exact date I'll
be on is unknown as is my callsign.