PCsat Status

PCsat seems to be doing fine (in noon sun) and so I took a shot at seeing
if we can get her to last through the next 35 minute eclipse.  So I turned
off the digi at 1600z just now and set the Calsign to NODIGI.

With no user load, TXD set to 100ms, and all other loads off and all
packets minimized, this might just make it through eclipse.  I figured it
was worth a shot.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob