AMSAT AO 40 beacon+20 net

Tnx to the check-ins for the net on Thursday.  Just a few, but that was
expected after the hiatus.  Very nice to see a "down under"
participant...the pacific area will be favored in some of the passes coming
up.  Noon, San Diego time is not the most propitious time for the net, but
we do look at the squint angles to favor beginning stations....If  ANYONE
has any ideas about ideal scheduling for a potential worldwide net, I would
like to hear them!

Bill, w7us in Tucson has agreed to take the next one, and he will announce
on the reflector...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....