Re: YACER Program Suite Available - last call -

Hi Gunther,

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Gunther Meisse wrote:

> YACER (Yet Another Camera Experiment)(Revisited) For Windows
>  *  *  *  *   (Program Suite) Package now available   *   *   *   *

If You can, pleas send it to my.

Tnx.

ps:

Now I'm under last test of my auto track mount.
About 21 VI 2003 I will try to my first auto telem rcpt.

pss:

I can establish open / closed ftp server for You software if You like.

Best regards,
Artur sp5qan.