New Satelite User

Hello all:

I just purchased a new radio this last week, While it is not a dedicated
satellite radio (ICOM 706 MK II G), I think it will get me into some of the
birds.  I am planning to build a set of texas potato mashers (Version 2),
but I have several questions that I need some help with:

1. What satellites can I effectively use with the above station
2. Where can I find Coax Relays for use in the the Antennas
3. Should I go with some Pre Amps.

Thanks for your help

Tim Holmes
W8TAH