Re: ATV on any TV

Cliff,

Good point to make!  Operation on ATV in Anchorage on 434 totally wiped out
UO-14 use last year for FD!  It is not suitable for the  band plan in the
433-435 repeater/aux sub-band.  ATV occupies 6-MHz BW!  Please use the
bottom of the 70cm band.  This was a topic at the Leo Society meeting last
weekend in Wasilla, Alaska.  The only ATV folks in Anchorage are now aware
so have it taken care of up here.

Ed - AL7EB