YACER Program Suite Available - last call -

One last call!! If you are interested, send me an e-mail.
Tomorrow we'll cut it off and you will have to wait for an FTP from the
AMSAT Web Site.

YACER (Yet Another Camera Experiment)(Revisited) For Windows
 *  *  *  *   (Program Suite) Package now available   *   *   *   *

For those of you interested in the AO-40 Spacecraft technology &
Science,
I am happy to announce the availability of the YACER Package.

You can now capture, view, and analyze the YACE Camera Images and
determine the spacecraft Alon/Alat directly from the telemetry beacon
raw data stream, or from the AO-40 Archives.

This Package includes all the software and documentation of the
software, used by the AO-40 Command Stations in their day to day
ascertainment of the spacecraft ALon/ALat. Now you can do it yourself,
in the shack.

The package (YACER) is supplied as an auto extracting, zipped file
containing
file structure, the necessary data files to get started, the suite of
software programs, the full 40 page documentation and User Manual, and a
simple Readme.txt. The documentation is supplied in .pdf format, so you
must have Acrobat Reader.

Until we determine the extent of interest, we will distribute via
e-mail. We will eventually add FTP availability for those who have very
restrictive e-mail size sanctions imposed by your ISP. The download is
just over 2meg.

If you are interested in receiving the YACER Package, please
e-mail me at: W8GSM@AMSAT.org.
In the subject line enter: "YACER Package".

I will reply ASAP.

A word of caution. This Package is not for the fain of heart. This
documentation covers software written over the last two decades by some
of the best minds in AMSAT, worldwide. We have attempted to make the
documentation as friendly as possible, but you must be willing to take
the time to read it cover-to-cover prior to getting started. Take your
time with it, and you will have a BALL!!! The YACER Package is
distributed at no charge. If you like it and use it, why not send
a reasonable contribution (say $20.00) to your AMSAT organization. More
money = more birds!

For your information:
AMSAT North America
850 Sligo Avenue, Suite 600