From: "Keith McDonnell" <kg2ix@optonline.net>
To: "amsat-bb@amsat.org" <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 17:26
Subject: [amsat-bb] LabJack

Has anyone any experience with the LABJACK device, to use with NOVA and the
Yaesu G-5400, for Az-El positioning?
I see a piggyback device is also needed for the 5400, but any other
pointers, both positive and negative, or any better positioners you can
tell
me about would be appreciated.
My SASI controller has been put to rest, so now I need to shop around.
Once again, Thanks to all. 73, Keith