Echolink and Houston AMSAT Net

As a convienence to those on Echolink, I have converted the Houston AMSAT Net
to an Echolink file that can be played using the .play command. I will be doing
this every week now.

The file is suitable for replay over a repeater with proper ID'ing.

I am very interested in learning how the SSTV pictures at the end of the net
decode over Echolink. The conversion would have done some heavy compression on
the audio file and I would like to see a copy of the captured image if someone
does decode it. Please email me the picture.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager

T5, 7.5Mhz