AO40 beacon+20 net

The next session of the AMSAT beacon+20 net will be held on 22 May at
1900z...remember the beacon frequency+20 kHz (+ or - qrm).

Central and Western USA is in the footprint plus most of the Pacific,
Australia and NZ.  Doppler is a consideration.

A major thrust of this net is to assist beginning operators on AO40, or any
other of our satellites.  With that in mind it is imperative that we use
low squints.  Many  beginners stations are marginal in performance.

Wb6llo is net control, and he will maintain a fixed transmit frequency....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....