P3T Fix provided

Thanks to everyone who made suggestion on my P3T - MicroXP question last
night.
Stacy came to the rescue. It was one of those DUMB things. I took a
lightning strike and had to replace the computer in the shack.
Downloaded a replacement copy of P3T and didn't bother to address  the
Set-up menu. Answer: put in the correct path for the file location and
what do you know...It works like it should..
Thanks everyone.
Gunther