Thanks

Thank You to the many many operators who have taken the
time and effort to send and return QSL cards for satellite QSO's.

Thanks to the many Ops who are running "Portable" these days
and activating the rare grids, or taking a bag of gear along on
"Vacation" time.

Off to Newington today is my paperwork for more endorsements
to my VUCC quest. A special thanks to N5ZNL for his recent
portable operation to EM53,  number 300 for me.

http://home.wi.rr.com/n9uur/vucc.html

N9UUR