Re: FCC Rules Amateur Satellite Service is NOT Primaryat 2400 MHz

As long as you can get the FCC to send the letter to the guy down the block
that absolutely refuses to move off of WiFi channel one to channel 11
because "one is cooler" I don't things will be too different than they are
now.

Since I'm now online at home on Channel 11 WiFi I'm guilty too.  And yes the
WAP came up by default on Ch 1, as apparently does my 2.4 GHz cordless phone
when the power cycles on it... sigh..

Fred