FS: 144 to 14 MHz Downconverter

I have an ancient (but still all solid state) 144 to 14 MHz receive
downconverter here that has been in the cabinet since I bought it 3 years
ago.  The manufacturer is Vanguard Electronics.  It works OK (just checked it
out) and it might be useful for somebody who wants to monitor AO-40 through
an HF rig while using their 2 m rig to tune around.  I do this now, but with
a 144 to 28 MHz receive converter and an HTX-100 feeding my soundcard for
monitoring the beacon.  I can send a pic on request.  The price is $25 plus
$5 to ship in the lower 48.  Please respond off-list.
Tnx es 73,
Jerry, K5OE