Re: RE: [Fwd: ARLB035 FCC declines to grant amateur LF allocation; gives five channels at 5 MHz]

Gunther, I asked Art Goddard who the the SW Division Director for
clearification.  I'm not sure what an upgrade to AMATEUR service rather
than AMATEUR SATELLITE is supposed to mean.  I'll bet you there will be
another ARRL bulletin in a matter of days!  Cliff K7RR