AMSAT FD Logging Program

What are others using for a Field Day Logging program?  I have downloaded
N1MM Logger and CT by K1EA.  Both work great for logging FD contacts, but
neither, as far as I can tell, treat each satellite like an individual band.

Right now, I'm planning on using VQLog and then adding the points up
manually.  Not a big deal, but there's got to be a better way.  I've been
working on an Access database, but lots of folks don't have Access and I
don't know how to program - I just know how to build tables, forms, and
queries.

Anyone have any ideas?

Tnx es 73,

Joel B. Black, W4JBB