Re: FCC Rules Amateur Satellite Service is NOT Primary at 2400 MHz

I was going to say it sounded like a case of "well, the squatters are
there, and we can't do anything about them now, so we guess you'll just
have to live with them.." but that's just me being my paranoid self.

however .. note "non-interference basis" .. I'd be willing to bet that
if someone using a WiFi network knew he was living next door to a ham
operator, and one day all of a sudden his wireless network started
acting up, it wouldn't be long before he came knocking on the door
demanding that said ham "cease and desist" ..

On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 17:41 US/Central, Gunther Meisse wrote:

> BOY!! What a classic case: FOLLOW THE MONEY!!! The FCC, in the last 10+
> years, has always opened the gates, or allowed them to be opened, only
> to respond: WELLLLLLL! What ever became of the ALLOCATION LEADERSHIP
> that used to be the Commissions by-word????
> Gunther
> W8GSM

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve
life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out
death in judgement. Even the very wise cannot see all ends." -- Gandalf

                   Bruce Bostwick N5VB