From: kevin schuchmann [mailto:kschuchm@pacbell.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 6:07 PM
To: Gunther Meisse
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] telem streaming.. -Final reply -

On Thursday 15 May 2003 02:49 pm, you wrote:
> Kevin,
> Now from home:
> Unfortunately, I did not have P3T logging turned on so I can not say
> for sure, however I sent over 2300 good blocks today and watched prior

> to LOS and did not see the double data. I then stopped feeding and no
> data was received, meaning I was the only one feeding at the time.
> SO, I think you might have been the victim of the double feed, timing
> issue. Can not say for sure... Keep an eye on it and I'll do the same.

> I hope to see the Goddard folks at Dayton. I might get an update. If
> so, I'll put it on the -bb 73
> Gunther
> W8GSM

Hi Gunther,
   I'm going to bet its a Goddard thing, I just checked  at 2157 utc and
it
looked like no one was streaming so I started it up...   same thing 4th
block
is corrupted.
   Just talked to Lee KU4OS on the irc and he isnt seeing the
corruption... although he has also seen the missing 4th block in the
past...  Very interesting...
Hopefully at Dayton you can talk to the Goddard guys... It would be
great if
multi streams could work...

73
Kevin