From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of kevin schuchmann
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 2:22 PM
To: amsat amsat-na
Subject: [amsat-bb] telem streaming..

Hello all,
  I have a question for whoever is streaming right now at 18:14 UTC, I
am
seeing every 4th block come in corrupted, is it local interference at
your
end?  a server glitch? or is it something at my end?  is anyone else
watching
the stream and seeing the same thing? I know its not the satellite since
have about 1300 good blocks in a row right now at this location....

thanks
73
Kevin wa6fwf