telem streaming..

Hello all,
  I have a question for whoever is streaming right now at 18:14 UTC, I am
seeing every 4th block come in corrupted, is it local interference at your
end?  a server glitch? or is it something at my end?  is anyone else watching
the stream and seeing the same thing? I know its not the satellite since I
have about 1300 good blocks in a row right now at this location....

thanks
73
Kevin wa6fwf