Re: HF interference from BPL or PLC

> KR1ST offers the ARRL web page:  http://www.arrl.org/tis/info/HTML/plc/

Thanks, this addressed many of my questions and convinced me this
technology DOES have the potential to radiate enough on HF to make the
bands unusable over large areas.  Particularly since power lines
weren't designed to be balanced feedlines and are terminated in too
many uncontrollable ways, but also from the manner in which the
technology is intended to be deployed.  Almost as though someone
*wanted* to wipe out HF and was using the general public's insatiable
desire for faster and cheaper last-mile service to promote it .. can't
speculate on that but I can imagine a lot of the people in the
ISP/telecom industry see us as a nuisance obstacle ..

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve
life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out
death in judgement. Even the very wise cannot see all ends." -- Gandalf