HF mobile in Cincinatti?

If you are HF mobile and enroute to Dayton via Cincinatti, swing through
Hyde Park and see what you hear on the power lines.  That neighborhood is
so far the only spot we can actually identify on a map that is a known
point source of this new BPL or PLC Technology which may have potential HF
intereference issues..

Still looking...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

MIM/Mic-E/Mic-Lite  http://ssdl.stanford.edu/mims/