Re: 9Y Report -- Listen for Jerry!

Let's all try to listen for Jerry...most of still need 9Y for a new country!
Grant Zehr AA9LC

----- Original Message -----
From: <K5OE@aol.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 3:08 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] 9Y Report

> I got off the plane, went through immigration, went through customs,
walked out the airport door just in time to ask somebody (a cab driver),
"where is north?"  UO-14 was already over the western horizon!

> I managed a QSO with HK4MKE, XE1MEX, and 9Z5BM.  Then when the US came
into the window, I managed not one other "confirmed" three way contact.  I
heard and called N5ZNL, N5AFV, and K5MAN, but was never able to access the
bird again due to the usual congestion.  Maybe I'll have an easier time
tonight.  Maybe I'll win the lottery.