From: Cliff Buttschardt [mailto:cbuttsch@slonet.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 1:20 PM
To: Gunther Meisse
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] G-5500 down and out final report

Hi Gunther, we are between a rock and hard place on this one.  Anything
better than the 5500 cost like hell since the volume us too low.  The
best we can expect by these comments is to interest a low volume
American producer OR to get the more mechanically inclined members to
design something around available parts.  Seems the TVRO people are
doing just that!!   Cliff K7RR