Re: Dish Question

In a message dated 5/11/2003 11:30:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
na9d-2@speakeasy.net writes:

> Now, on AO-40 for K band, many people use an 18" dish.

Hi Jon,

I read the above with interest. I'm curious to know who else is active using
an 18" dish. I _believe_ I'm one of the only active operators using this size
dish for K Band. I do know that Howard, G6LVB has an 18" dish, but I don't
believe he's heard K yet. Also, Viktor, OE1VKW may have one. As far as I
know, everyone else is using something larger.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator