From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Dino
Sent: 13 May 2003 00:43
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] FODTrack and Nova

Hi to all,

I build the FODTrack for my Kenpro KR400 @ KR500 rotators and use it
with Nova 2.1V.  The tracking part works fine but there is no reading
back from the antenna position and the calibration menu is grayed out.
I understood that there is a limitation of the FODTrack and no antenna
reading is send back to the PC parallel port. My guess is that perhaps
that's why the calibration does not work.
Any information is greatly appreciated.

73!
Dino
ve7xdt@rac.ca