anyone interested in CM701 PSK modem?

Anyone interested in a COMSTREAM CM701 PSK digital satellite modem?

It has a 70 Mhz IF and an RS-449 serial interface.  I picked it up
surplus.  It seems to work ok, but I really have no way of testing it.

I bought it with the idea that I'd actually use it, but sometimes my
impulse purchasing problem shows up.

If you're interested, I can send you a 78k datasheet on the CM701

Tyler
N3SPD
tyler@cyberia.com