From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of JJ1WTK, Kazu Sakamoto
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2003 3:06 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Goddard server

Hi, all

I often feed the AO-40 telemetry to the Goddard server. I appreciate
that the server works always fine.

Then, I have a question or a request.
What does it work when one and more stations try to feed ?
It seems presently that the server simply echo back FIFO-ly the whole
sent blocks regardless of their CRCes good or bad.
My wish is, the service will be needed the filtering capability which
the blocks with good CRC will be passed when more than one identical
blocks sent. The delay of a few second may be no problem.

Any comments ?

73, Kazu Sakamoto, JJ1WTK