I lost my webpage

for anyone who has had a link to my web site you may want to delete the
address, as my server has moved my site and did not let me know they where
going to delete it befor changing, so I did not get anything backed up befor
they trashed it. my new site address will be at
http://www.havilandtelco.com/~gregwycoff when I get a chance to rebuild it.
word of warning if you have not backed up your site lately get it done now
befor it is to late hi hi.

NZHE
Greg Wycoff
Conway Springs, Ks.
Grid EM17ej

worked the following satellites
AO-13, AO-10, AO-40, AO-27, FO-20, FO-29
RS-10, RS15, RS-12/13,  SO-35, UO-14, SO-41
SO-50, KO-23, KO25, TO-31, UO-22
MIR/MIR-R, STS-67, ISS

Home web page:
http://www.havilandtelco.com/~gregwycoff