Re: G-5500 Wattage (Power) Requirements

Bill, I have the instruction book in front of me but there is no
definite answer available.  So let back into the problem.  The control
box transformer "looks" like a 75 or 100 watt unit.  Let's go farther.
The resistance of the windings in the rotor is ten ohms.  At 24 Volts
that's about 75 watts which "confirms" what was guessed.  The rest of
the current draw is minimum, so unless you press BOTH Az and El at the
same time, I'd guess a 100 watt inverter would do.   Cliff K7RR