FS: Symek TNC3S TNC with 9K600 and 38K400 Modems

Hi All,

I have for sale a Symek TNC3s TNC with the following installed options:

9600 Baud FSK Modem
9600 Baud Tx, 38400 Baud Rx FSK Satellite Modem
RAM Memory Expansion
Mailbox

This unit is just over a year old, and has never been used. I would like to get
$350.00 for the unit, or best offer. Currently, this unit will cost $435.00 USD
new as configured, due to the strong Euro at the present time.

If you are interested, please contact me directly at:
jmorley@endeavour-usa.com

Thanks,

John