Re: FO-20 not heard 1915z Sunday

I too heard nothing from FO-20 on orbits 62092,62093, and 62094
yesterday(Saturday 5-10-03). During each pass the bird was in the sun. I
hate to say it, but things don't look so good after all these negative
reports. On a personal note, I will miss this bird as I made my first ever
satellite contact on her. Lets just hope we hear from her soon.

--
Randy Mclean(WO5M)
Personal Weather Station at http://www.wo5m.net