FO-20 not heard 1915z Sunday

Hate to report that nothing heard from FO-20 on the northwest bound pass
that started about Florida.  It was only a 15 degree pass, but I should
have had no trouble hearing the old bird.  The satellite had been in
sunlight for about 40 minutes at the beginning of the pass.

Next pass will be almost directly overhead and I will be listening as
long as Mother's Day does not get in the way.

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org
http://home.earthlink.net/~k6ccc/