Re: [LogWindow] LW at Dayton

sco@sco-inc.com wrote:

> If you are going to Dayton this month you can order/purchase LOG
> WINDOW 4.03.04x at the AMSAT booth.
> The regular price is $79.95 but you can order it from AMSAT (at
> DAYTON) for a Hamfest Special price of only $50.
> A portion of that will be donated to AMSAT.

/What does "order/purchase" mean?   Will the buyer be carrying away a CD
and manual, or given a password to down load the program at home, or
perhaps put on a list to receive the product when it is ready to ship?/

> LOG WINDOW is the newest release of the popular LOG WINDOWS logging
> software program. The serial number/key scheme has changed (in the new
> version) so every current user should upgrade if possible. This the
> same price for 3.x users to upgrade.

/Are there plans to upgrade radio or rotator control // selections ?
 The Orion by Ten Tec and the Pro.SYS.Tel Big Boy rotators are now being
widely used and support for these should expand potential customer base
for the LW progam./

> I had hoped to be at Dayton but my brother's broken hip changed my
> plans. But this arrangement with AMSAT is a win-win for both AMSAT and
> SCO.

/ I do pray for a speedy recovery for your brother and I am sure many
would have wanted to meet you at Dayton./