LW at Dayton

If you are going to Dayton this month you can order/purchase LOG WINDOW
4.03.04x at the AMSAT booth.
The regular price is $79.95 but you can order it from AMSAT (at DAYTON) for
a Hamfest Special price of only $50.
A portion of that will be donated to AMSAT.

LOG WINDOW is the newest release of the popular LOG WINDOWS logging
software program. The serial number/key scheme has changed (in the new
version) so every current user should upgrade if possible. This the same
price for 3.x users to upgrade.

I had hoped to be at Dayton but my brother's broken hip changed my plans.
But this arrangement with AMSAT is a win-win for both AMSAT and SCO.

W4SCO