7/8" Heliax for sale

For those with long runs to the antennas:

I have a roll of never used Cabletron 7/8" 50 ohm
Heliax for sale.  This is one continuous length & the
last marker I could see
without unrolling was 903'. There are more wraps on
the roll beyond this
marker, could be upwards of 950', not sure & it's to
heavy to unroll and
re-roll.   I had removed this from an almost 8' tall
wooden reel to aid in
transport.  Asking price is $2250 and can be picked up
in the Cleveland, OH
(North Royalton) area or I can possibly deliver it to
the 2003 Dayton Hamvention.

Denny  WB8K

Do you Yahoo!?