Re: Once again: Realistic BBQ Dish Gain with OriginalDipole Feed, an

Hi Fred,

I think you could start with my rotor system. I use FODtrack software
driving a serial
port with the Yaesu protocol.  BASIC Stamp controller driving relays,
counting
pulses from the rotor feedback switches.  It sounds like you would only need
change the move subroutine for the new actuators.

Links at http://home.jps.net/~gregd/hamsite.htm  top box on the left.

Greg  KO6TH