Re: Once again: Realistic BBQ Dish Gain with OriginalDipole Feed, an

You know, the funny thing here is that the computer programs all ASSUME that
you are using a
Yaesu G5500 rotor.

It might be time to do some development.  A FodTrack hooked to a PIC could
be a very simple solution.
Program the pic to run your pulse actuators, battery back it up so it
doesn't lose count.
Use the output (either serial or parallel port) to tell the PIC where the
actuators should point
and have the PIC do the conversion, flop the relays and move the actuators.
Actually, emulating the Serial port version (the Yaesu controller) would
allow other programs to track as well...

Its work, but it shouldn't be impossible to do.  I though W0LMD had options
for pulse actuators in his trackers.  If not, he should be willing to add
this.

Fred W0FMS