Re: Once again: Realistic BBQ Dish Gain with OriginalDipole Feed, an

I offer this proposal...all of us who use BBQ dishes should be relegated to a
"Novice" band in the passband...then when the privileged few (many) run out
of other stations to contact or need a gridsquare they can come down (or up)
and pass us a few QSO's